Digital Photo Service for Visa applications
Our Digital Photo Service is designed to make Visa applications as easy as possible and to minimise the risk of rejection for unacceptable photographs. Simply upload your photograph below and we will check that the photograph meets the relevant Embassy’s criteria and print the photograph to the exact specifications and quantities required. The fee for this service is £15.00. Please follow the guidelines below when taking your photograph:
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo must be taken within the last three months.
- The photo must be in focus, taken against a plain white background and be a close-up of your head and shoulders.
- The photo should not contain any other people or objects.
- Face forward, and look directly into the camera with a neutral expression and a closed mouth.
- Your eyes must be open and free from any reflections or glare. You can wear reading glasses if they are worn on a daily basis, but your eyes must show clearly through the lenses. The glasses cannot cause any glare or reflections.
- You cannot wear a hat or any head coverings, unless they are worn for religious or medical reasons.
- Your hair cannot obstruct or create any shadow on your face.
- If you are taking a photograph of a baby, the child cannot be holding any toys or dummies, and children under six do not have to look directly into the camera.
- Children under one do not have to have their eyes open, but if the head is supported by a hand, the hand cannot be visible in the photo.
Please use the form below to send us the photograph for your Visa application. We advise you read the rules above and check our FAQ’s. If you still need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us