Blair Visas is part of Blair Consular Services Ltd, Europe’s oldest and largest consular agent. Established in 1967, we specialise in providing bespoke export documentation solutions for a wide range of national and international clients, and we also offer comprehensive travel assistance for both the business and leisure traveller.
Our aim is to make the process of obtaining a travel visa as simple as possible.
We understand how daunting and complex a visa application can be, and we have fully trained members of staff ready to assist you with the process, from guiding you through the forms and providing templates for any supporting documents, to lodging the application on your behalf and collecting the completed visa from the Embassy/Consulate once completed.
How it works
- Download the relevant application pack from the website, or contact the Passport & Visa department here for the current requirements.
- Collate the documentation according to our application pack.Once the documents are ready, scan them to us for checking, and we will advise you of any potential problems and address any queries you may have.
- Once the application has been pre-checked, forward us the application by secure post or courier. Once we have checked the documents we will prepare them for lodging at the Embassy, assigning them to a dedicated Blair courier.
- Our specialist visa courier will lodge your documents the following working day and will collect the visa when it’s ready for collection. The whole process can be tracked online in real-time, 24/7.
- We only ever use our own Blair couriers to handle your documentation, with the knowledge and experience to deal with your application at every stage of the process.This also guarantees your personal documents are always handled in the most secure and confidential way possible.
- As Europe’s oldest and largest consular agent, we have an unrivalled knowledge of current Embassy procedures, both in the U.K and overseas.
- All applications can be tracked online in real-time.
- We will never charge you more for a ‘Premium’ service – all of our clients are given one point of contact and priority processing as standard.
You might feel this first rate service costs a premium, but it doesn’t. We charge all fees at cost plus a single, very competitive handling fee. Any extras which may be incurred will be discussed at the beginning of your application, so you always know how much the service will cost.